- Tonight mostly clear skies with lows into the 60s and 50s.
- A beautiful first full day of fall Friday with sunshine, no humidity, and highs into the low 80s.
- Tracking a warm front to move in Saturday to deliver a weekend warm-up with highs into the 90s.
- Clouds increase Saturday with a low 10% chance of rain.
- Isolated showers and thunderstorms are possible Saturday night into Sunday morning.
- However, most of us will stay dry as the misses many of us.
- A cold front moves through Sunday and by the afternoon sunshine is back.
- Seasonal fall-like conditions settle in next week with highs into the 80s and 70s.
- No rain in the forecast for next week either with tons of sunshine.
©2022 Imagicomm Memphis, Inc.